• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

colorado

1. C

New airhead member north of Denver, CO

Hey everyone, excited to join. I've been sleeping on this for a while, so apologies and good tidings. I've been riding for almost a decade now and only know bikes I need to tinker on (thanks to my friends that got me into this). Currently wrenching in north Boulder on a '78 R100RS (in...
  2. I

First Time Heading West - Could Use Some Advice

I live in PA and I've ridden all over the eastern US, but I've never ridden out west. I'm about to head out west in early September. If anyone has advice regarding these topics (or anything else you think is relevant), I would appreciate it: -- I have been trying to figure out how to get from...
  3. T

Need a good mechanic in Denver/Boulder CO

I just moved to Boulder Colorado. What an amazing place for riding! I ride a '92 r100r, and do most of my own work, but like to have a mechanic to help with things I can't figure out. Especially since it's my daily commuter. Does anyone know a good mechanic around boulder/denver? Ideally...
  4. A

New member southwest Colorado

Hi fellow BMW riders, My Suzuki Vstrom lost all compression this spring and I spent the summer driving my Miata with the top down. Came September and realized it was time to get back in the saddle while there was a month or two of riding left. I got an '04 R1150RT from the dealer in Grand...
  5. C

Best roads from Carolina to Denver to Oregon and back?

I'm riding this July from Charlotte, NC to rally in Oregon. I've never been west of Denver before. Anyone have "roads you just gota ride" Route East to West: Charlotte July 10, 2013 to Denver, to Moab, UT (Iron Butt 1000 to Salem, OR) or to Rawlins, M (Iron Butt 1000...
Back