• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

sena smh5

1. 61996

Garmin Zumo 660 paired to SENA SMH5 Bluetooth

Anyone have experience with this? Pro or con? Is the volume loud enough to hear wearing earplugs? Any issues with the phone pairing.....hearing and speaking? Does the phone override GPS instructions or the MP3 player? I had problems pairing my 660 to a remote speaker in the past and I want to...
  2. W

SENA smh5 installed into Shoei rf1100

Received the sena smh5 I ordered today. Installed into my Shoei rf1100. Connected to iPhone 4s. I'm on a 2005 f650cs. Rode home and it works sweet. Works with Siri. Plenty of volume. I still had ear plugs in. The interface is a snap to use. Jammin to Dire Straits. Hit the button. The...
Back