• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

installation

1. I

Denali Light Installation - Tank Removal Question/Help

I have a 2023 R1250 GSA. I just purchased a Denali CanSmart controller, D3 driving lights, Sound Bomb horn, and auxiliary brake lights. I have found a dearth of information showing what I need to do to install the lights on my GSA, and the instructions that come from Denali are generic. One...
  2. P

BoosterPlug

Hi Everyone, I own a 2015 R1200 GS Adventure and have just installed a booster plug, bought from ADV Designs. I searched the forums here and figured I should add my observations on the install. I will update the thread once I've ridden my GSA with the booster plug installed. Full disclosure...
  3. G

BMW R1200RT Radio compatibility

2012 BMW R1200RT Radio compatibility Hello all! I have a 2012 Standard R1200RT that came without a radio,ESA, or heated seats. I was wondering if I could install a radio with out any issues. I was told that since my machine did not come with a radio, the main wiring harness would need to be...
  4. modarin9

Looking for Help Wrenching

The riding season is just about here (for me at least) and I recently purchased a set of Denali D2 lights. I would like to install these on my 12GS myself but have limited mechanical experience especially anything electrical! Any pros out there willing to spend a Saturday or Sunday afternoon...
  5. F

Clearwater Darla Install on '03 1150RT

I'm getting ready to install Clearwater Darla lights on my '03 1150 RT. Any suggestions or experience on mounting location? - fender bolt versus caliper bolt mounting? Source of power? I assume I can use the low beam headlight wire for the power source. Any installation tips or issues to watch...
Back