• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

mirrors

1. DavidR8

Sticker shock!

I want to add better mirrors to my 2013 RT. Looked at the Wunderlich mirror adapters. With shipping to Canada to total is $221 CAD! Adding a pair of mirrors brings the total to $370CAD. Surely there has to be a cheaper option.
  2. B

2004 1150rs

Hi, could someone please advise on a mirror issue-my bike has a shallow factory windshield which is in the highest position i am a tall rider and most always lay low on gas tank .This creates a blind spot on outside(left) mirror range. Both mirrors are adjusted for the upright low speed riding...
  3. greggsnider

Saeng mirrors

This isn't unique to Hexheads, but as I have an '07 RT and there are a few threads in this forum about mirrors, I thought I'd start here. Has anyone installed the Saeng QuickScan mirrors on a bike, an RT in particular? http://www.saeng.com/product.php?id=558&category=61 Like a lot of folks...
  4. M

honda nighthawk mirror?

My left mirror fell off my nighthawk this morning... What a way to start a Monday! The metal has split and I maybe able to bend and maneuver it back in temporarily -- but does anyone know if all mirrors are interchangeable? Do I need to find a special mirror for my year (1995)? I found an...
Back