• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

base camp

1. T

Best way to upload maps/trips to Garmin Navigator V?

My apologies if this is covered topic, but I'm wondering if there is a good way to map out a trip on an iPhone or other smart device and easily upload it to the Navigator V? I've played around with Smart Link and it seems you can only send 1 destination at a time, as opposed to a multi-city...
  2. A

Help transferring routes to Garmin using Mac

I need help. I am unable to transfer routes and waypoints to my Zumo 220 (It's a Nuvi 550 without Bluetooth apparently) using my new IMac with Mac OS X, version 10.6.7. I had previously been able to transfer routes using my Microsoft based PC with no problem. However, when I went back to the...
  3. samuelh

garmin software compared to google

Please forgive the rant: Why does Garmin's software suck so bad compared to Google Maps? Specifically, I use BaseCamp on the Mac, and I've also tried Road Trip. Google is leagues better in almost every comparison: address finding, panning and zooming... It freezes, it lags, it crashes... I...
Back