• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

rka

1. riccas59

RKA Saddlebags

RKA Saddlebags - 2009 K1300s Looking for an alternative to the $1200 smackers it'll cost you to run hard bags on you wedge K12 - K13 sport models? A soft bag that's easy to install, remove, and doesn't require mounting brackets? RKA Motorcycle Luggage may be a solution for you! You can find the...
  2. K

RKA tankbag, and their customer service

Just wanted to post a comment about the great folks at RKA. I purchased a tankbag from a local dealer last year. While working on the bike, I somehow lost the strap for the front of the bag. I emailed RKA to see about purchasing a replacement. They responded with a request for my mailing...
Back