• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

akrapovic

1. M

Nasty Loud, Light, and Fast True Dual Sport F850 GS

I tried to build the loudest, lightest, and highest horsepower true dual sport BMW GS not Adventure. Here is a YouTube link to the overall process. 2023 BMW F 850 GS not Adventure Trophy edition. The custom exhaust deleted 15 lbs. from the bike and added about 6 horsepower. The added on...
  2. A

Removing Akrapovic stickers on Ti can?

Thanks to some excessively high wind at the weekend, my 1200RT, parked on its side stand, fell over and damaged an expensive list of parts including the muffler. The easy but painfully expensive option is simply to buy a new stock one. The second possibility is to look for a...
  3. 1

how much louder is Akrapovic

I'm strongly considering the Akrapovic slip on muffler for my 2015 r1200rt. Question:How much louder is this set up on this bike while cruising along at steading speeds, both with and without baffle installed? I do some very long trips and don't want anything obnoxious while cruising, but...
  4. R

Remapping when adding Akrapovic exhaust tip

Hello, I was thinking about putting on an akrapovic exhaust tip on my 2014 R1200RT, should the bike be remapped to match the performance of the new and different exhaust? Thanks Rudy
  5. wyman.winn

Sassy has a garage mate...

ok, a little remiss in posting but here goes... My 2013 R1200RT, Sassy, was yearning for a roomie...she wanted a friend with a bit more spunk so i stopped by Long Beach BMW Motorcycles and brought home this... 2015 S1000R.....Duke is his name...! ok, so he is not quite like on the showroom...
  6. M

HP4 Akrapovic / Electronics issue

So I am new to BMWMOA and BMW Motorcycles, That being said... Hello. My name is Anthony. Here is my dilemma. I just bought a HP4 "Comp", well i'm waiting for it actually. So I wanted to know the situation with the Akrapovic that comes with the bike. After speaking with the Akrapovic they were...
Back