• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

mapsource

1. W

Need Help with Trip Planning software

I am in need of help. I have a "Garmin Motorrad Navigator V" and I want to find a software that will allow me to plan a trip on my computer and then download it to my Garmin. I was told that mapsource may be the way to go. Any info on that would be highly appreciated. Also, is this the best way...
  2. V

Don't buy GARMIN....until you read this...

The short version: DO NOT BUY GARMIN GPS ? Garmin?s MapUpdater wiped out my GPS, and now Garmin won?t fix it. Garmin response to Customer Service is as bad as any I?ve ever experienced. The long version with all the (gory) details: I have a Garmin StreetPilot 2820, the forerunner to the Zumo...
  3. samuelh

garmin software compared to google

Please forgive the rant: Why does Garmin's software suck so bad compared to Google Maps? Specifically, I use BaseCamp on the Mac, and I've also tried Road Trip. Google is leagues better in almost every comparison: address finding, panning and zooming... It freezes, it lags, it crashes... I...
Back