• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

morocco

1. P

Touring Morocco

I'm exploring a tour to Morocco this fall and want to hear from people who have done it. Observations about rental companies and other advice you can provide would be welcome. I am looking currently at IMT and Motoadventours as tour providers.
  2. P

Now active long-time skulking member from MN

I have been riding since '72 (had to move out of the family home before I could have a motorcycle!). Always read about beemers, and finally was able to get an '86 RT in 1993. Since then, have owned an LT and now a GTL, and have rented RTs and GSes in California, Europe, and South America. I...
  3. M

Magical Morocco

We did a tour of Morocco last fall with Scott Moreno's IMT Bike organization. We began in Southern Spain, then ferry across to Tangier. From there, a week in Magical Morocco! All round fantastic time. This will take you to a short summary: http://youtu.be/fW758r_V4mE
Back