• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

motorcycle

1. R

Horrific Motorcycle Accident, FL

My daughter lost her husband in a tragic motorcycle accident, 2/11/2022 in Bradenton, FL, that was not his fault. On the back was his 8-year-old son, Jase. Dave had started a new job 3 months prior so he had no benefits and had no life insurance. His son was airlifted to the hospital and has...
  2. J

Hello from Salisbury NC

:wave Hello from Salisbury, NC I tried this about 2 yrs. ago without any luck. Called phone numbers listed in MOA Anonymous book and got VM. Hoped someone would call back... Anyone around the Salisbury,NC area ride ? Wife and I ride 90% of the time because the logistics are easier...
  3. P

Students researching biker accessories in the US

Hi everyone, We are Marketing Masters students from the UK and we need some help from the US riders. We are currently looking to research the US motorcycle accessory industry. It would be great if you could help us filling out our short survey. The link is provided below...
  4. T

motorcycle for rent/hire in/near london, england (long shot, i know)

i'm looking for a motorcycle to borrow or rent/hire from a member or someone who knows someone who might have a bike i can ride while i'm in england (specifically london, oxford and/or bath) for all or part of 15-24 june. motorcycles for hire are usually too expensive. i am 48, been riding for...
  5. I

Welcome from South Africa

I am Ferdie Muller owner of African motorcycle adventures. Having been involved in the wildlife conservation industry for many years, I have built up a wealth of knowledge. With my love of the African Bush, Africa and the creatures that reside there, I have worked and traveled throughout...
  6. Mama1200

Moose meets motorcycle

How close can you get to a bull moose with a K bike? From a recent trip thru BC Video link
  7. MotoQuest

Peru - Machu Picchu Adventure May 2013

A day to day blog by Ben Habecker (MotoQuest guide) on his Peru - Machu Picchu adventure in May 2013 Day 1: Bienvenido a Chile! A few people are already here, the others will be checking in today at the Hotel El Paso Park. Welcome dinner tonight at the hotel "Araksaya" restaurant. Day 2...
  8. D

Adventure Travel Film Festival hosted by Austin Vince & Lois Price in NC, May 4-6

To all BMWMOA motorcycle travel enthusiasts, Join me at the Adventure Travel Film Festival, hosted by the world's most entertaining and renowned motorcycle travelers Austin Vince and Lois Pryce. It’s not just an international celebration of the greatest adventure travel films from the 1920s...
Back