• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

rally

1. bigjohnsd

Black Hills Rendezvous Touring/DUAL SPORT/ADV Bike - "Non-Rally" 20-23 June 2024

Black Hills Rendezvous Touring/DUAL SPORT/ADV Bike - "Non-Rally" 20-23 June 2024 The Black hills Rendezvous is a loosely structured gathering of riders here to ride various types of motorcycles on various kinds of roads and trails while sharing the experiences and socializing with their...
  2. D

Georgia Mountain Rally May 6 - Last early bird day

Georgia Mountain Rally May 6 to May 8, 2022. It's the last day to get Early Bird registration for the Georgia Mountain Rally. Early birds Save $20 and are eligible to win a Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet. Register here...
  3. 1

Vancouver BC to BeeCee Beemers Nakusp Rally - ride buddy

Hubby is leaving from Vancouver BC area early Friday AM, heading to the Rally in Nakusp, BC. R1200GSA. Decent rider, not a nutbar. Would like to buddy up from start Vancouver, Coquitlam, or along the way, Merritt, Kelowna or Kamloops (hasn’t chosen route yet), Vernon, or those coming from...
  4. chiba

At the National - 2019!

Hey all - looking forward to seeing everybody in Lebanon tomorrow! Lots of you who come every year to volunteer and help set things up are already here and working. If you're here & not working, we can hook you up with a job :) Venture over to the Volunteer Booth - it's a tent just outside the...
  5. D

2019 Georgia Mountain Rally – Registration Open

2019 Georgia Mountain Rally This is the 29th year of the GMR hosted by the BMW Motorcycle Club of Georgia, and we return to the ever-popular picturesque fairgrounds in Hiawassee, Georgia between Friday May 3rd and Sunday May 5th, 2019. This area of the Appalachians offers rewarding twisties -...
  6. chichaz

at the Airheads tent: my first MOA rally experience

Hi, I got back from the rally last eve and am still aflutter from my first experience. It was pretty special. Seeing motorcycles in every direction, along the streets of the fairgrounds where you'd expect to see them but also on sidewalks, next to tents, indoors, etc. gave me a good feeling...
  7. K

We might need Insect Repellant

If you're camping, be sure to bring some insect repellant. Just in case. Here's a link, https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2018/05/25/mosquitoes-des-moines-here-earlier-than-normal/644178002/.
  8. C

Single day admissions

I only live about 3 hours from this years rally location and I don't want to spend the time or money camping or staying in a motel. So the wife and I will drive down on Saturday, mainly to see the vendors and have a few "weak" beers. Is there gonna be day passes this year?
  9. H

Das Rally Route

Any riders from Southeastern Wisconsin headed out to the Rally - I know there are a few of you in Fort Atkinson. Curious what route your taking. We are looking at the ferry out of Milwaukee then across MI unless we locate something more scenic. -First Timer from Whitewater
  10. S

Morton's BMW Spring Fling Rally May 20-22, 2016

For five years now, we've been hosting the Morton's BMW Spring Fling Rally, which annually brings hundreds of our best friends to Natural Bridge, Virginia, for a weekend of fun, friendship, food, and great riding. Each year, we've tried to make improvements and adjustments to enhance your...
  11. kaldewaay

Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route Rally

Come and join us Sponsored by www.xplor-int.com Come and join us on, fun filled days off-road roosting. The AMA www.xplor-int.com Adventure Series, created by the AMA in 1987, has become increasingly popular as off-road and street riders alike have turned to Adventure Bike Series recreation to...
  12. kaldewaay

Four Wind Rally 2015

I went last year, great people, fun times, great on and off roads I'm going back this year. http://www.4windsbmw.org
  13. R

BMW MOA Rally Billings MT

Hi My name is Randel Evely I live in Campbell River on Vancouver Island BC. I am riding to the Billings rally in July and was wondering if any members from the island are going and would like to riding partner? I can be contacted at randel@telus.net
  14. B

Riding Partner from STL to Rally

Hi everyone, I am planning on leaving late afternoon on Wednesday July 23rd and stopping for the night in Iowa City, then leaving early on the 24th to head up to the Rally. Anyone leaving or coming through the St. Louis, MO area at that time? I'll be riding solo so I thought I would put it...
  15. Visian

The GS Giant 2014 - It's kind of a BIG deal!

It's kind of a BIG deal! Registration is now closed. You've ridden the wilds of western Pennsylvania. The hoots and hollers of Arkansas and Missouri. Bigfoot's haunts in Oregon. Now try your hand at an adventure ride across the land with all the lakes... big, beautiful Minnesota. What is...
  16. D

Interested in Lake Superior Loop Ride after 2014 St Paul rally?

Greetings. I plan to loop Lake Superior after the rally in July. Please contact me if you are interested in riding together. I am coming from Raleigh, North Carolina. I may (not likely) have my wife on the back. I will be riding a 1600 GTL. Dave
  17. S

Spring Fling Rally by Morton's BMW Motorcycles

Morton's BMW Spring Fling Rally May 16-18, 2014 Natural Bridge, Virginia Join fellow BMW enthusiasts and guests for a weekend of good fun, great riding, delicious food, and some outstanding company in the heart of the scenic Shenandoah Valley. The fourth annual Spring Fling Rally, based at the...
  18. CaptRehkopf

THE VOID Rally Ride Report

THE VOID RALLY and 'SOMETHING DIFFERENT' The VOID Rally is another riding, bonus gathering, type Rally. This year beginning from three different 'start' locations, Pottstown PA, Brunswick GA and Jackson TN. Naturally, I requested a Jackson start and got it. The finish was in Fredericksburg, VA...
  19. F

RV Parking at the rally for 2013

Does anyone have any info on RV parking at rally this year 2013? I'm possibly trailing from East coast with my RV. I cant find any info on this please help. Thanks Ride safe!
  20. C

Camping Gota Have Gota Leave

Okay, I'm just trying out this motorcycle camping stuff. Looking to ride and camp across country on my way to BMW Oregon Rally. So far I've got a tent, comfortable pad, just-okay sleeping bag. I'm also packing a small heating pad for those cold nights. I'll eat most meals on the road, ride a...
Back