• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

fun

1. mhines

I did a loop

I saw/heard somewhere recently that Mother's Day is the lowest traffic day of the year on US roads? [OK, so it was Dennis Collins and Richard Rawlings talking about their Cannonball exploits.] While my experience was not necessarily conclusive, and of course the temps dropped back into the...
  2. CaptRehkopf

MTF IBA Regional Rides PLAY BALL 1500, MTF EGGSANITY GOLD, and MTF SS1000 BONUS ROUTE

http://www.mctourer.com/rides/2019/LD_Southeast/ Registration closes 5/12/2019 Visit 4 Stadiums riding the Play Ball 1500 BBG; Earn an EggSanity GOLD certificate, and eat at the same time; And Visit Joe’s Truck stop and Coffee Pot Inn! Joe's Truck "Stop" In 1935 Joe Faulkner built a house...
  3. Omega Man

More Honda retro.....and I like it!

Honda is bringing back the CUB for 2019- I had so much fun on old, hand-me downs of the originals :dance https://powersports.honda.com/2019/super-cub-c125-abs.aspx And- I'm really looking forward to see the Monkey......A retro of the Mini-Trail I wish I still had. It's build on the Grom...
  4. Omega Man

DAKAR- 2014 here we go!

Looks like the dates are set for what will be one of the greatest off road races ever run- The DAKAR. Race dates are January 5th through 18th. With the new addition of my Outlander 500XT, I've been following on the Can-Am forum...
  5. Omega Man

Anyone enjoy ATV's?

I do but the state of Taxachusetts has really become a drag on anything off road, but there is hope. The state of New Hampshire has realized that an organized effort would be what a rather large group of ATV riders are looking for in this part of the country and it would do the economy in the...
Back