• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

intercoms

1. Tonyfr

Sena SMH10 users

There is a firmware update for the SMH10 (V5.0). Changes made from version 4.3 to 5.0 Universal IntercomTM Advanced Noise ControlTM Sidetone Ultra HD Voice RecordingTM for PRISM and Bluetooth Audio Pack Minor bug fixes in intercom volume Instructions for using the new feature are in the...
  2. N

Communication Systems...

Will do. Thanks for the link. Do you or anyone else, have any personal comments to add regarding communication systems?
  3. mwsmith05

Wanted: all the opinions you have.

About us: We are two 50 something's, late model LT & RT mounted and we're leaving from CT going to San Francisco with our only requirement is a stop in Denver and want to ride a healthy piece of the PCH. When we leave: Sept 20th Length of time allowed : 2 weeks We like the slab, but thought...
  4. J

Bluetooth Intercoms

I am looking for a Bluetooth intercomm setup for my passenger and myself. It seems that the intercomms du jour are the Cardo Scala G5 and the Sena SMH10. I have read reviews but still have some questions. I am open to other units. Will they accept an audio input via 3.5mm stereo plug? Will the...
Back