• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

aux lights

1. 88bmwjeff

Auxiliary Lights

I did a quick search and could not find anything although I know this topic has been covered in the past. The bike 2018 R1200GS. I'm thinking about adding auxiliary lights. The two questions I have are which lights to choose? How bright (lumens) would people choose? Thanks in advance.
  2. J

Here's a new one!

Never being one to follow the road more travelled or more expensive, I added some 10W LED lightbars from CARID (69.95 pair)for extra conspicuity to my 20009 R1200RT. They are 7.5" long, about an inch high, 800 lumens each, and being different I mounted them on top of the mirrors (photos to...
  3. D

LED Aux lighting from BMW

Looks like my 2015 Marino Blue Babe will be arriving in a few weeks! Was considering having the Dealer install the BMW Aux Lighting--$832.00 bucks (ouch). Any opinions out there as if relates to their value compared to other aftermarket lighting? Don
  4. Turkus

R1100/1150"RS" Aux Light mount/bar/bracket ??

Putting this out there for a fellow MOA member (I've got more time on my hands than he does). He's the proud owner of a pair of RS model BMWs - one is mid-90s and the other is a 2004 (I believe). Here's the problem: He purchased a set of Clearwater "Darla" driving lights with the "universal"...
  5. S

Anyone using BMW aux led brake lights?

I'm considering adding additional brake lights on a 12GS. The BMW lights look interesting
  6. rdalland

Hella Aux. Light, fused relay issue.

While doing some maintenance on my K75RT I came across an interesting development with the fused relay for my Hella FF50 aux. lights. I noticed that the fuse holder section of the relay was melted. The fuse looks like this. I did a google search and found a few pictures and references...
Back