• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

r90s

1. F

New Member - 1975 R90S owner

Greetings, everyone! I have joined the MOA in search of a better perspective regarding the value of my R90S. I’ve owned the bike since 1996, having purchased it from its original owner. The bike was purchased new from San Jose BMW. My journey with this bike started with motorcycle-shaped tarp...
  2. M

Paint suggestions

Hi All, I'm thinking about re-painting my 77 R100RS. It's currently a naked bike. When I purchased it a few years ago it came w/o the fairing and painted the correct color for the year, but the paintjob is a bit home made. Looking for suggestions on color scheme and skilled painters...
  3. D

Paint for R90S

Was looking to contact Ray Attwood in Bolton VT to re-paint my R90S (finally)... but seems none of the contact info I can find is any good. Is he still painting? Does anyone have good contact info? Barring that, any other recommendations for a good painter would be appreciated. Jim Bowen
  4. Omega Man

BMW R90S Built From MAX BMW Online Parts Catalog

This has been around, just showed up again on the MAX BMW E-Rider newsletter and I was thinking.....It's something worth watching again and if you are contemplating taking something apart, or have something apart, it's nice to see where it goes back :D OM
  5. B

R90S Brake Lever

This may be a very simple question, but after looking at the handlebar brake lever on the R90S, I'm not sure how to access the lever to remove it and replace it with a new lever. It's a '75 model.
Back