• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

socal

1. M

Ride from SoCal to COTA in April

I have been planning a pretty trip but I already have riding SoCal to TX to attend MotoGP in April in the back of my mind. Would anyone be interested in this idea?
  2. M

SoCal roll call

Hello brethren! I am new, happy to be here, live in Orange County, CA and planning a great trip cross country next month (Feb). Would love to get a SoCal roll call going so that I can find some buddies for future rides. Would love to tour, set-off at 4 AM on a Sunday to go chasing the sunrise...
  3. OCJIMMY

Kevin Foster has moved....

If you've spent any time around So Cal and BMW Motorcycles, it very difficult to not run into Kevin Foster. He's a genuine great guy and one who truly LOVES these bikes. Well starting today, he is now working for Irv Seaver BMW in Orange County, CA. Since so many people know and like him...
Back