• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

lighting

1. D

1976 R90/6 parking and speedo/tach lamps out

Hello! I finally have a tech question to pose to the experts... The parking lamp and speedo/tach lamps on my 1976 R90/6 suddenly stopped working. The center lamps (oil, gen, etc) work normally, but I get no lighting in the dials and no parking lamp regardless of the key or light switch position...
  2. mylanc

Any Suggestions for Lighting Upgrade for 2012 F650GS?

I've been reading Dale Coyner's newly released second edition of The Essential Guide to Motorcycle Travel: Planning, Outfitting, and Accessorizing (Whitehorse Press) and there's a chapter on "Lighting and Conspicuity". It got me thinking about possible modifications for my ride and I'm wondering...
  3. tishgold

EZ Mount Light Brackets for 1200RT--usable on a Windjammer?

I just got an Omega 450 w alternator and will be using it to light up (and save) my life (from all the testerone freaks and northern drivers with a host of differing traffic laws and skills, not to mention worn out reflexes) on the Florida roads. Does anyone know if a set of EZ Mount Light...
  4. tishgold

Wobbly Rear Turn Indicator Frames

The orange turn indicators on the back of my R90/6 are "wobbly". Does anyone know how to tighten them up without snapping them off?
  5. tishgold

Rear brake lighting for a R90/6

Does anyone know if the rear brake lights are normally supposed to illuminate when the foot brake is applied? Mine doesn't, however the handbrake does.
Back