• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

grips

1. P

Foam Hand Grip Covers

Being somewhat long in the tooth with a sometimes poor memory, can someone tell me name of the company that sells foam grip covers that reduce the bike’s vibrations? The ones on my bikes are in need of replacements. Thanks! Paul
  2. brian_pnw

Replacement grips on newer R1250's

Has anyone replaced the grips on a R1250 flavor BMW? I'm assuming they (RT, GS) are all the same. I was able to change them on my 2009 K1300GT by carefully cutting them off with a razor blade, but not sure if the grip is actually glued or bonded to the newer heated sleeves or not. I really...
  3. T

Heated Grips for 2020 F850GSA

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which brand of heated grips would fit on a 2020 F850GSA. I purchased a pair of R&G Premium Grips, but the shop told me that they would not fit the handlebars because of the complexity of the current grips and system. Instead...
  4. Hammam

Original Grip Buddies recommendation

Sorry if this has been said before, but allow me to recommend the Original Grip Buddies: ?½ http://www.originalbeemerbuddies.com ?? I've a had a few imitations before these, but these are the real thing, and the others pale in comparison. The Grip Buddies are well made, they are very easy to...
Back