• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

north carolina

1. M

Roaming the roads of North Cackalacky (NC)

Hello MOA people! Last year I bought a 2002 K1200rs and gave my old Suzuki GS500F streetfighter to my kid brother. There is no comparison between my old sport bike and the beemer! Odometer on the BMW when I bought it was 48K... today it shows 63K and this weekend I'm going to add some more...
  2. D

New GTL Rider in Apex, NC - Any other long distance riders around?

Greetings... I take delivery of my 14 GTL next week. The folks at Capital BMW were super and very easy to deal with. Thanks! I've been riding for about 35 years and the past 25 on Harleys. I'm into long distance trips when possible and love the NC mountains. Now I've moved to BMW and...
  3. derost

Chicago to RA Rally in North Carolina - come join us!

BMW Motorrad Club Northern Illinois will be leading a ride of its members to the RA Rally at the Biltmore Estate this June. We are leaving the 19th and returning the 24th. If anyone would like to join us, we would love the company. We have started a thread about it on our own club forum HERE...
  4. G

Don't forget the Dan'l Boone Rally in Boone, NC August 11-14

This is a major regional BMW MOA rally in August and not too far from anyone in the South regional area. Note: In the summer the hi temps in Boone, NC are typically in the upper 70's, lots of rides in NC, VA, Tn. Come join us! Here is the thread from the rally section...
Back