• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

snow

1. Mama1200

Snow Biker

When its winter up in Canada we find ways to get some handler bar time in. If you are in a heat wave this may help you cool off SnowBikerVid If you ever try this sport you will find it is one helluva work out but so much fun. :thumb
  2. Mama1200

Snow Biker

Up here in Canada we have to find a way to get a handle bar 'fix' in the off season. A video I made about ski biking vid link Helluva a lot of fun and helps kill the winter blahs! I actually used some of my riding gear. Joe Rocket pants, Cortech cold weather gloves, Oxford chill outs (as long...
Back