• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

schuberth c3

1. D

Schuberth C3 Pro vs C5 and will there will be a C5 Pro?

It's time for a new helmet. I love my C3 Pro and have a Sena Unit installed which does the job. It seems I'm not alone in being a C3 Pro fan who didn't think much of the C4 and the Pro. So, is the C5 the way to go if you're due for a new helmet and really like your C3 Pro? I read that "hey...
  2. R

New Helmet

Getting about time to replace my 5+ year old NeoTec. I've been thinking about the new Schuberths - the E1 or C4. Has anyone gotten one of these? What do you think of them? Also wondering about the comm systems that can bought for these helmets. I'm told the E1 is a re-worked C3 Pro, but the C4...
  3. W7lej1

Schuberth C3 Pro pin-lock and the clueless newbie

Howdy All, OK, so the local yearly 'cycle show went down a weekend or two ago. I sipped the Schuberth Kool-Aid and sprang for a C3 Pro. Finally got around to taking out the pin-lock "sub-shield" insert. It seems to be a very pale green tint. Is that a protective film that I haven't yet figured...
  4. 187132

Ordered a Schuberth C3 Pro and BMW Bluetooth communicator

I just ordered the C3 Pro and the newest BMW Bluetooth system for the helmet. Once the BMW system comes in my dealer is going to send it to Schubert to have it installed by them.Neither of us wanted to tear apart a new $750.00 helmet to install the system. I wanted this set up to seamlessly...
  5. bikerpaul

Schuberth C3 Pro is coming - Their newest modular

I watched a YouTube video on Revzilla's channel last night about the new modular Schuberth coming to the states. It's going to be pricey at $769 but it looks like they've made some changes that will allow the helmet to fit me better and it comes with a pinlock visor. I've wanted a Schuberth...
  6. D

Schuberth C3 video

I'm trying to do a DIY install of my new BMW Motorrad Communications System in my Schuberth C3 helmet. (Dealer is backlogged and couldn't get to it for weeks). I've found the A&S BMW Schuberth videos on removing the helmet cheek pads and installing the comm system, but there's also a tech...
  7. 1

Schuberth C3 helmets

I'm new to BMW bikes and to this forum. My husband owns a K1600 GTL and we purchased 2 Schuberth C3 helmets with communication systems. I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem that we are with this helmet. After about an hour of riding, the seam in the memory foam(?) begins to...
  8. L

Schuberth C3

Schuberth C3 (review added) I know this helmet has been discussed but I'll be receiving mine in 3 days and will be posting a full review with pics. I'm opening this now for those of you that already have this helmet to post any discoveries, opinions, or problems that you may have encountered...
Back