• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2012 rally

1. 68820

Places to see from NC to MO?

I'm starting to plan my route to Sedalia now. I want to take the roads less traveled since it's not as far as Redmond. Are there any places that should be on my route from central NC to Sedalia, MO? One of the places I hope to see Thorncrown Chapel in Eureka Springs. It was designed by AIA...
  2. G

2012 Rally!

It's never too early to plan. :laugh This is my VOTE! :thumb The Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, Washington! The riding is so good in this area I won't even argue w/ you. Coastal Rain forest to Alpine Passes to High Desert riding... All in an hours radius. <a...
Back