• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

rear

1. T

2015 R1200GSA ABS Problem

Discovered I am having an issue with my ABS module. It appears that moisture corrupted my rear brake lines. I have cleared the rear brakes and replaced the rear master cylinder. I am getting an error code on the GS911. I am planning to remove the ABS module and see if flushing it out would help...
  2. F

04 1150rt rear shock replacement

Need instructions for replacing my rear shock. I know I have to take off the rear wheel and the adjustable seat mount. Do I also need to remove any of the body parts. Does the bottom anchor pin have loctite on it? Thanks in advance.
  3. M

Tail Light Bulbs - part numbers?

Hi folks! I have searched the forum extensively before posting this, but didn't really find what I was looking for. Got an 2004 R1150RT and want to buy some spare light bulbs to keep on hand. The manual is listing the Rear Light and Brake Light in DIN standard (72601) and "Standard...
  4. S

2004 r1200cl rear brake rotor

It's time to replace the rear brake floating rotor. Am I stuck with BMW OEM, or is there help out there? Any news on NOT using a floating rotor? Appreciate the feedback.
  5. T

R1100RT Rear Ohlin Shock Setup

Hello... I have installed my modified Ohlin Shocks ( they are modified to drop the mc height 1" and I am happy to report that I can finally get my feet planted firmly on the ground!! I had to modify the kickstand and removed 5/8" and the bike leans great on the stand when parked. I was able to...
Back