• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

tach

1. T

add Tach 01 Phoenix R1200C

Looking to add Tachometer, C has no tach signal wire available. The signal wire is sheilded to the coil, I was going to use a Scotchlok water resistent tap at the coil end of the wire at the connector. I need to know if the shield is incorporated into this wire or does it end under the cable...
  2. D

Alternative Tachometer 77' 100/7

Simplifying a project 77' /7: Looking to replace the tachometer on my 100/7. Anyone know of any other same ratio, plug and play solutions? I'm mounting it elsewhere, so doesn't need to fit in the big top cluster. That big cluster is no more. I'd like to use something smaller, mechanical and...
  3. S

Instrument Failure

The last time I took my 1978 R100RS out, it started right up just fine -- after several weeks stuffed in the garage while there was a constant threat of rain. The problem is that the clock, voltmeter and tachometer all decided to stop working simultaneously. This machine is 34 years old and...
Back