• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

earplugs

1. P

Ear plugs

What ear plugs are best for riding and also being able to hear communicator?
  2. B

Earplugs and earbuds illegal in some states

Came across some posts in another forum that suggest the above are illegal in Ohio, Alaska, and Maryland. Took the part especially about earplugs as nonsense. Then a later post had an URL you could click on revised laws in California, effective Jan. 1, 2016. (Sorry, couldn't figure a way to...
  3. 032846

EAR PLUGS........what's the best / easiest to use ..??

I've been riding since 1962 (!) and just now am thinking of joining the "never ride W/O earplug" crowd........I just bought a beautiful 1999 R1100R with the BMW "factory" windscreen .. the wind noise inside my Shoei Multitec is unbelieveable / so I guess earplugs are the best solution ?? what's...
  4. S

I hate my helmet...HELP

I'm a brand new rider after a 40 year lay off and I hate my new modular helmet. It fits great but the wind noise is just too much to take. I have even tried ear plugs but no help. I'm not ready to "dime" the maker yet because it just may be my fault. First it is a major manufacturer and I only...
  5. ted

Great Foam Ear Plug Source

Hi Folks, I am a big fan of the Howard Leight Laser Lite ear plugs. At NRR 32 they are higher rated than most other foam plugs out there, and are a great fit for those of us with narrower ear canals who find the big orange ones sold at bike shops and shooting ranges uncomfortable and painful...
Back