• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

sargent

1. modarin9

Sargent Heated Seat Relay Control Wire

I purchased a Sargent seat for my 2019 F850GSA with the heated seat option. Super easy to make all the connections except the relay control wire connection. I've tried tapping into many of the wires in the rear of the bike without success. Some didn't seem to provide enough juice, others nothing...
  2. P

Sargent saddle for the '21 XR?

Hey everyone, New member here; new owner of a gorgeous 2021 S1000XR. Bought 'er on my burfday (June 19) and she's already got 1100 miles on the ticker. I have a 1400+ miler coming up in October (and I'm attending the Pineville KY BMW Getaway next month) and I'm looking to upgrade the stock...
  3. E

Corbin Canyon Dual Sport Seat Info.

Has anyone installed the Corbin Canyon Dual Sport Seat on their GS or GSA? I have one on another motorcycle I own and love the support they offer. I'm interested in riders impressions of this seat.
  4. K

Sargent Seat for the F650 Twin

I am seriously considering the "Sargent World Sport Performance" seat as a replacement to the stock seat on my 2011 F650GS. I have read numerous threads about seating choices and I understand that seats are one of those "individual fit" items. Some of the advantages I see with the Sargent: 1)...
Back