• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

advice

1. T

1975 R90 gas-tank help!

Hey folks, First of all, this is my first time posting on here - I just joined the BMW MOA and I'm very happy to be here! I bought my 1975 R90/6 back in November, and now that it's slowly starting to warm up in Canada I'm starting to get some work done to get her ready for spring. The first...
  2. B

New bike: F900XR or S1000XR -- best for luggage & vibes?

I'm contemplating a new bike. I currently ride a 2011 F800R which I overall really enjoy, BUT, is severely lacking in touring capability (as per design :) ). I'd like to be able to go on some longer trips, even though the vast majority of my riding is either commuting, or day riding (i.e., not...
  3. D

Mexico Road Trip Advice

I'm new to the forum, so I hope I do this correctly!:) Does anyone have a good link or other resource suggestion for my planned trip from California to Chiapas, Mexico? Insurance, roads, accommodations, repairs, fuel, and general advice? Thanks a million!
  4. V

Need some planning advice....Sequoia National Forest...

I'm hoping some of my fellow riders from CA can help me with some advice for planning a ride. We have a group of riders that will be heading out of Las Vegas May 15 with the intention of riding over to the Sequoia National Forest to view some tall trees. The plan is to ride over to Isabella...
  5. A

Really need helmet help!!

I am in need of a new helmet as my Nolan N-100 sucks big time. I have narrowed down to the Sparx Helios, the LS2 FF386, or the Nolan N90/N90S. Any reviews, tips, experiences or feed back would be great!!! My Nolan N-100 is very noisy, the face shield detents do not work and at 40mph it slams...
Back