• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

startup

1. J

'05 r1200rt ticking but not starting, EWS code on main display

So after riding my 05RT for the first time this year about a week or so ago, and having the bike on a BMW charger most of the winter, today I tried to start it but am getting the following: The bike sounds "normal" when turning the key, I can hear the whirring of the (fuel pump or whatever)...
  2. J

2006 R1200GS Startup Issues

I'm new to the BMW world. Just bought a low milage 2006 R1200GS. The first few weeks everything was perfect. This week I pulled it out of the garage to go for a ride and I had the following problem: Bike is in neutral, turn engine switch on, turn power on, goes through the checks...
Back