• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

twin max

1. tibork

Throttle body sync tool

Anyone has a recommendation for good throttle body sync tool for the R1100? Not looking for anything pro just something I can quick sync the throttles with. I looked around on the net but no luck so far. Thank you!
  2. C

Dealer Service Pricing R1100S Valve Adjust

Good Morning After struggling to find a reliable, reputable service shop for my R1100S in the greater Cincinnati area, I headed off for Louisville, KY. Harley dealer who claims to be a BMW dealer as well. I asked to have them adjust the valves and synch the throttle bodies and got an estimate...
  3. B

My DIY Throttle Body Sync

It's always fun to be a MacGyver, so I thought I would share pics of my latest project: a home-made manometer for DIY balancing of throttle bodies. Baby's running MUCH smoother now, especially in the 3-4,000 rpm range! :bliss
  4. D

Harmonizer

Search files not working.Where do I purchase a Harmonizer? Thanks!
Back