• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

k1300gt

1. brian_pnw

Wonder Wheel for the rest of us!?

Before I found my “perfect” bike (2009 K1300GT) I owned a 2015 1200GS and a 2019 K1600GTL. I really loved the interaction with my GS (less functional on the newer GTL for some reason) and the Navi VI/V. I never realized how the Wonder Wheel made using the Garmin such a great tool until I was...
  2. M

Make a K1300xx Stalling NHTSA Complaint

Hi all, Those of you with K1300xx motorcycles with a stalling issue, I encourage you to make a NHTSA complaint about the issue. BMW has apparently decided not to address the issue with a recall fix. As a result many of us are left with otherwise fine motorcycles (for the most part) with a...
  3. M

K1300GT Stalling Capture

I began having stalling issues on my '09 K1300GT a couple of months ago after several years of trouble free operation. I did have stalling when I first got the bike but a software upgrade resolved the issue back in '09. I took it out yesterday with my GS-911 and captured two stall events with...
  4. J

K1300GT ESA Suspension

Are there any recent developments on the ESA II adjustment? I am not getting used to it. Does anyone know if there is rebound / compression adjustments that can be done to the ESA II? I think it would be super if you could adjust the presets. I find that the factory settings are either too much...
  5. J

Florida to Toronto May 23 - June 3rd

Hi Everybody, My name is Jonathan, and I ride a K1300GT. I am planning on a ride to a business conference in Toronto from Cape Coral Florida. I have planed for 4 Days to get there (May 23 - 26th) and 4 days to get back (May 31st - June 3rd). This is an open invitation for suggestions on...
Back