• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

alaska

1. K

New Member, 1ST BMW - Bloomington, IN

Hi, New member. Picked up my new to me 2016 R1200RT at the beginning of July. Still taking it easy with getting used to it. Largest bike I've ever ridden. Man is it smooth on the highway....(wait, I'm doing 80 already? what?) Before that I've ridden occasionally on an older Honda...
  2. poco183

Michigan to Alaska 2022

I thought some of you may enjoy the videos from my trip from Michigan to Alaska. This is my third trip there, and the first time I have ridden it with other riders. My brother, Vincent, is on a 2017 Ducati Multistrada, and my close friend, Rob on a 2016 GS. We left Brighton, Michigan on June...
  3. D

Hello from Nenana, AK

It's in the -40ºs right now. So, I'm spending the time daydreaming about my 2002 R1150GS(A). I put the (A) in () because it's not really an Adventure. It's a GS that's been fitted with the larger tank and more capable suspension. Still requires high octane fuel. Anyway, just wanted to say hello...
  4. S

Greetings from NE Nebraska, K75 purchase

After a year of searching, I finally bought a 1993 K75 with 46K miles. Although it is a "plain" model, it seems to have the "C" type fairing/windshield which I thought BMW had discontinued in about 1990 on the K75. Is this correct? This will be my ride to Prudhoe Bay next spring. Besides doing a...
  5. CaptRehkopf

MTF Destination Hyder Alaska Flower Sniffin' 10K miles

Hi all, The MTF http://www.mctourer.com sponsored the Hyder Seek this year, and I added the Team Strange Whispering Giants tour to the ride and this is what happened! a GREAT 10,000 mile trip. Enjoy: http://www.mctourer.com/rides/2015/Hyder/RobertR/HyderTripReport.htm Ride Safe, Robert
  6. stkmkt1

Help Me Plan My Ride To Alaska This Summer

Hello Everyone. In late June this year I'm heading off on a 30 day ride from Central Illinois to Deadhorse in Northern Alaska. The only thing I have planned is that I must be in Salem, Oregon on July 17th, to meetup with my wife for the BMW Rally. I would like ride up to Alaska, then hit the...
  7. J

Farewell to Rocinante!

This is a tribute to my R1200GS that took me through 23 of the lower 48, 3 Canadian provinces and Alaska in the last year. Last week I sold Rocinante to make way for the next chapter in my life; a move to Guatemala to study Spanish and work into a cutting-edge Community Development org. As...
Back