• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

boots

1. moshe_levy

Touratech Destino Boots Review

All- Touratech's Destino boots are really two pairs of footwear in one: a tough leather outer shell for ADV riding and a soft, waterproof inner-shoe to wear off the bike as well. Tune in to find out how they performed! <iframe width="560" height="315"...
  2. txtinman

Water proofing old boots

I have a 9 year old pair of Sidi boots that are still in good condition except they no longer repel water. In fact they act like sponges now. I would like to bring them back to their former condition if it is possible. I know there are hundreds of products out ther for this purpose, but I would...
  3. K

Daytona Road Star boots or Dianese Fulcrum C2?

Hello, I am in need of new boots, as the rainy season approaches. I've been trying to research a little, and have (I think) narrowed my search down to the Daytona Road Star or the Dianese Fulcrum C2 boots. I want to have a good amount of protection, but shy away from boots like the Sidi...
  4. drubery

Boots - BMW All RoundRound

Boots - BMW All RoundRound (Need More Protection!) While I love my BMW AllRound boots, I am looking to up the protection level for my ankles and paws. I'm not looking for an Alpine Stars Tech 10 level boot, but something in between those and where I am at now. I can only swing one pair of...
  5. K

Need some boots that add an inch or two to my height

I just upgraded from an F800st to a new 2013 R1200GS. Even with the low suspension and low seat height, my feet still don't touch the ground all the way. I'm not on my tippy toes, I can get both balls of my feet on the ground. But would like a little more foot to touch the ground. Was thinking...
Back