• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

booster plug

1. 1

Booster Plug

Has anyone installed the booster plug on an 1150 RT?
  2. B

Booster Plug

anyone had any good or bad things to say about the Booster Plug to even out idling and acceleration have an 2009 RT thank you
  3. roger 04 rt

Wideband O2 Installation Overview

Here is an updated installation guide as of March 12, 2013 For those who have followed my project to integrate an Innovate Motorsports LC-1 Wideband O2 Sensor and Controller onto my 2004 R1150RT, I wanted to give an overview of what you need to buy and how it is installed. The goals of this...
  4. f14rio

anybody have any experience with this? (booster plug)

my r1200r seems to be fine as is..dunno http://www.boosterplug.com/shop/boosterplug-bmw-r1200r-192p.html
  5. S

Booster plug

Does anyone have any experience with booster plug.? I saw the advertisement and was interested. There are a few testamonials on the website, but the inventer avoided any dyno graphs to support his claims. I have an R12R 07 that has a power commander. The guys at KWS installed it and dyno...
  6. B

Booster Plug - Early Impressions

I received my Booster Plug over the weekend and installed it on Sat. The unit is dirt simple to install and I was able to run the temperature sensor lead along the right side of the battery and to the front of the cowling with a wire fish. No side panel or cowling removal needed. While the...
Back