• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

parts

1. G

New member again !!!

Hello MOA, I joined briefly in 2020 when I purchased my 2005 R1200GS, unfortunately I let that membership lapse. A friend encouraged me to ride the measly 300 miles to attend my first National Rally. Well, that was the longest one way motorcycle ride I’ve ever taken - 1,300 miles later - I’m...
  2. J

Wanted zumo 665 battery cover

Somehow, I have lost may zumo 660 or 665 battery cover. By chance does anyone have one (maybe a broken GPS)? Will pay for the cover and shipping.
  3. N

Part'sBike: R1150RT-P 2002

For anyone needing access to parts for their 1150, here's a full bike with working engine 102k miles Sans timing chan bar on left(disintergrated into sump). rear Rim + metzler with 200Miles on it, Front Rim + metzler with 1000Miles, rear shock 5000miles, reconditioned Transmission 2000miles...
  4. B

24K Service - awaiting sprocket?

I am due (well, now 800 miles overdue) for the 24K service on my C650GT, and after three weeks the dealer is still waiting for a sprocket that comes out of Germany. They say they have no way of finding out how much longer it will take to receive this part - is anyone else having (or had) this...
  5. B

Great Plains Cycle Supply, Lincoln Nebraska

If you ever need help in eastern Nebraska, I recommend you go to Great Plains Cycle Supply in Lincoln. Even if you don't need help, it is worth a stop to see all of the vintage bikes on display and talk with some interesting folks. Noah, one of the owners, has a liking for BMWs which saved my...
  6. grover1949

Great Service from Ohio Motorcycle in Hilliard, OH and Dunbar in Brockton, MA

We often hear the horror stories of bad service and surly counter and phone reps at dealers, but I recently had 2 great interactions with dealers in Ohio and Massachusetts. While returning from a meeting in Columbus, OH, I stopped by Ohio Motorcycle in Hilliard, OH. I had a list of parts I...
  7. espressoforyou

Where can I find a copy of BMW's 2 year parts and Labor Warranty statement

Does anybody know where I can find a copy or link stating that BMW dealer installed parts are covered by a two year parts and labor warranty? Thanks for your help.
Back