• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

key cylinder

1. L

New 49 L top case, how to remove lock Cylinder ?

Hello All, I am a proud owner of a 2019 r1250rt at time of purchase I didn’t want to pay the exorbitant price for the fancy top case. I Have been looking online for a used one for sale and found one in fantastic condition from a 2018 1200rt with just about the same color. Here’s my...
  2. M

Touring Case Latch - Lock

The latch holding my BMW touring case to the mounting frame cracked and broke. Fortunately the bag didn't fall off the bike and was just tilted slightly when I got home. I ordered and received a new latch for the case from Max BMW but the key code is different. Yeah it's not the worst problem...
  3. wyman.winn

Re-Key help on 49 liter top box - '13 R1200RT

ok, i am not as daft as one would think....:scratch i need some help on re-keying a 49 liter top box...:banghead followed the RepRom detailed instructions on dis-assembly of the top box, all went well and was able to remove the locking mechanism quite easily...in re-reading (seemed like a...
Back