• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

memphis

1. CaptRehkopf

IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 22, 2019 Memphis TN

IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 21, 2019 Memphis TN Hi all, I just can't get enough eggs! So I am again putting together one of the IBA's most unique Rides an EggSanity SS1000 GOLD. For reference IBA EggSanity 1000 The MTF is again sponsoring this ride and it is your opportunity to 1) eat...
  2. M

Austin to Indy

...in a cultural sense, Central Texas to Middle America! Despite Google Maps' best endeavors, I avoided the interstates and saw a lot of rural highways, small towns, and American eccentricities between Austin and Indianapolis. I know itÔÇÖs a stretch to think of this as a trip report, BUT in...
  3. dwestly

new to BMW ownership and BMWMOA. From Memphis TN

Welcome. We ride up there often and have property in NE TN. Enjoy your beautiful riding country!
Back