• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Ride Report Part 2, tons of photos

Tomahawk Fall Colorama Ride

Tomahawk Fall Colorama Ride 9/15/07

Tomahawks Fall Colorama is billed as a mini Sturgis. Total attendance was 40-50,000 Riders. They close off the Main Streets and have a street dance/party at sunset. The two Harley Plants have nice tours. The plants manufacture fairings, bags and sidecars.

197214223-XL-1.jpg

197211405-XL-1.jpg

The HD Rolling Museum has Colorama on one of it's stops.

197212940-XL-1.jpg

:bolt Hit F11 for Full Screen

197209370-XL-1.jpg

Harley has two Tomahawk plants, this one is the smaller plant located in town. This plant has a cool robot arm carousel machine that pin strip the fairings

197208283-XL-1.jpg

Sammy Kershaw concert Friday eve and 38 Special played Saturday night. I know, county fair acts, they were o'k and it was warm inside the concert tent. These shows were part of Bubba's 40 Buck camping fee.

197215693-XL-1.jpg

oh man, those are awesome photos. your bike is sweet too.

:clap for more ride reports!

Big Woods 200

200434054-XL-1.jpg

(A little boy parked his bike with the big boy's bikes)

Hit F11 for Full Screen

KTM Orange Crush

200422475-XL-1.jpg

Big Woods 200 :thumb
Wabeno, Wisconsin
Nicolet National Forest

I am a member of the sponsoring Club, Wisconsin Dual Sport Club

Back