• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member Tat2matt 2001 gs1150

T

TAT2MATT

Well after years of riding KLR's and a stray Hardley I finally pulled the trigger and added a GS next to my fj60 to my adventure toy chest. 2001 with 38k miles. Can't wait for the weather to break and let me get out of iowa!

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpg
    IMG_2685.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 38
Two nice vehicles, a GS 1150 and an FJ60. The axis powers. Mine are K75S, FJ40 and FZJ80.

I just found a 40 in a barn yesterday! I'm working towards getting back to Nor Cal so buying yet another toy may create a huge headache with the princess. I grew up in Walnut Creek area infact if you know the Contra Costa Jeepers club that was started by my grandfather. Hope to run into you on a trail some day!

Probably more likely to run into you on the road riding our bikes. I am selling the 40 and my son drives the 80.

Back