• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

I've officially had this bike for 2 years. For its birthday, it got its annual breakdown as I removed all the tupperware- stripped, cleaned, and waxed it for my spring cleaning. After 16,000 miles it still looks like it did when it was new... but with some farkles.

2iaec8g.jpg

by the way I am annoyed that may headshadow is in the pic, but all I had was my 50mm prime lens on the camera...

First BMW Boxer

Purchased in April 2011. 11,000 miles in July 2012.

DSC00191.jpg

Last edited:
'05 R1200RT - After a much needed bath, installed the recently color matched 49L Top Case.

Attachments

• P1000320.jpg
    P1000320.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 792
Just picked up this sweet ride in northern CO last Thursday and rode home arriving yesterday PM. This was at a pullout on the Beartooth Hwy (US 212) in MT.

Attachments

• RT_Beartooth.jpg
    RT_Beartooth.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 807
2005 BMW R1200RT In Fort Lauderdale

My Step-Father, who is an amatuer aviation photographer, was at FLL one day as I was returning to the area from a ride... Here are some of the pics he took.

Attachments

• Front View Turning Color.jpg
    Front View Turning Color.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 746
2005 r1200rt

Continued...

Attachments

• Left Side Straight.jpg
    Left Side Straight.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 747
2005 r1200rt

Last one...

Attachments

• Right Rear View Color.jpg
    Right Rear View Color.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 746
The wife and I on the Dragon.

'10 GSA and her '11 F650GS. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:german

Attachments

• Photo9.jpg
    Photo9.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 721
The RT in R1200RT really does stand for Road Trip. Waiting for the ferry in Port Kent, NY.

Attachments

• DSC01400.jpg
    DSC01400.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 997
Last edited:
Photographer unknown. Taken during the 2011 Iron Butt Rally after taking a photo of the capitol building in Concord, New Hampshire [I think] and heading out for a fuel stop.

aikens___lookingforgas.jpg

Roadcraft in the rain

Two day skills upgrade course. Figure 8's, circles, cone weave, panic stops, U-turns.
Day one was fun in the rain!:thumb

Attachments

• Roadcraft.jpg
    Roadcraft.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 884
Back