• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Northern Illiniois Tech Day!

Thank you Thank you

Thanks to everyone who took time out their day to stop by. I had a lot of fun, learned several new tricks, and met some great people. (Even though somebody showed up in a cage! :whistle)

Hopefully we can do it again in the spring, and finish it off with a nice ride. :thumb

Stay tuned for more info......

I to. Maybe next month we do a chilly ride? Tried the shifter Sat but it was a no go. Maybe next month we try a chilly ride?T LIKE DA COLD.:violin Oh I forgot, WEZUL dont like da cold.

1040449121_QiqWP-XL.jpg

Doug's project bike upstairs in his shop. Did I mention his shop? What a shop!

No! I did not know that this was upstairs! Wished I cudda seen that.

Tried the shifter Sat but it was a no go. Maybe next month we try a chilly ride?T LIKE DA COLD.:violin Oh I forgot, WEZUL dont like da cold.

When ever you get that foot back a'shiftin' you can arrange a chilly ride. You can stop here in Burlington to warm up and then we could go find out where Mike lives in Eagle.

Looking forward to the day when I can ride again. In the meantime I have a set of GS mirrors to install. At least I can put a wrench on it.:dance

Looking forward to the day when I can ride again. In the meantime I have a set of GS mirrors to install. At least I can put a wrench on it.:dance

If you ever go to Eagle and don't stop at my place, you will pay.
Oh yes, you will pay mister!
:laugh

Hey riding home Saturday afternoon with that vertical twin between my thighs I was thinking . . . gee, this would be a good cold weather bike.
It's got grips but no seat and an accessory plug for the Kanetsu, could be doable.
If you airheads don't dis me too too much. ;)

Hey riding home Saturday afternoon with that vertical twin between my thighs I was thinking . . . gee, this would be a good cold weather bike.
It's got grips but no seat and an accessory plug for the Kanetsu, could be doable.
If you airheads don't dis me too too much. ;)
that is MY job!:thumb

Back