• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

```````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:
Dells Rally -

Some of us will be meeting at the Full Moon Restaurant on Route 41 in Lake Bluff on Saturday AM. Kickstands up at 8:00, I'll be there at 7:15ish and having breakfast.:eat

Who else wants to ride with us??

Very Nice Rally -

Thanks to the Wisconsin Beemers for organizing and hosting. Plenty of beer :drink , food and music. Great folks.

Wezul, Martin, Jack (in a dual role) and Beemer01 made it.

Brian,
That was a great time. You were stylin'. And that was some cigar!
The season grows short, get that mirror fixed, or not. Let's put on some miles before the snow flies.

No Problem

I ride down to 20 degrees F. You're in charge of organizing the next day ride on a Saturday or Sunday. :deal

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:
Bring your Rain gear

Marcin - Assuming she is everything you've ever wanted - I think you might find some rain down in Georgia (the American one, not the one recently overrun by the 'rag tag' Russian Army) as Hurricane Ike winds down.

Good Luck!

Hello ,my name is Marcin and i'm bikeholic. :banghead .I think i'm buying R1200S boxer cup ,i'm flying to Atlanta on friday eve with one way ticket:D .If all goes good i'm riding back on saturday:D.I always want one, but after i see one at the rally i start looking and i find one in great condition with low miles.

If there is and drugs for this addiction please let me know SOON.

Dude - you need an intervention!

What happened to getting a dual sport?
I am getting a KTM early spring... Moab next year

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back