• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thank You Charging Station Volunteers!!!!

H

HODAG

I would like to thank all my volunteers. Thanks for helping out, you all were wonderful to work with!!!!
Pilot, Bernie Echt, Shane, Holly, SRAB, Lisa, Mongo,WoodnSteel, Ultra cyclist, Nels and Mrs. Nels, M1ka, James A. Strickland (double thanks), and Katie.

A big thank you for everyone who used the service, you made the day go by quickly. I would say we charged maybe around 1000 devices.

some of the wonderful questions....
"which phone do you think is best?"
"hey if my wife calls can you answer it and let her know I'm here?"
"do you know anything about phone cards?"
"can you show me how to work my new tom-tom rider?"
"got any i-phones? cause that the one thats mine"
"can I bring my bike in to charge?"

a special thank you to bradford and Jdiaz for teaching me a valuable lesson in finding backups for people who bail.

Last edited:
"can I bring my bike in to charge?"...yes we did bring my Daughter's MiniMoto Maxii in to charge and Jim Strickland graciously let us park it in the back for a fresh bit of juice for the Three 12VDC Batteries...Top speed of 23 MPH!

Thanks to all the Rally Workers and Attendees that gave our Daughter so much affirmative attention and approval for riding Her Motorcycle...We had a great time!

Attachments

• MiniMotoMaxii.jpg
    MiniMotoMaxii.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 63
charging station

I had a great time! I will do it again.
I think we all got a big 'charge" out of it.

Working with Woodnsteel is like being in a Fellini movie.:laugh

Working with Woodnsteel is like being in a Fellini movie.:laugh
Wow. That's the funniest thing I've heard all day and it is so, so true.

THANK YOU Hodag for being a rally chair and volunteering so much of your time.

Back