• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2012 Rally Site Tour Oct 15th

chasman

You're all invited to tour the 2012 Rally site in Sedalia, MO this Saturday Oct 15th. Tour begins at 10:00am. Meet at the arena area parking lot. Tour will last less than one hour. (There will also be an abreviated tour on Friday the 14th at 2:00pm.)

Then for those interested, stay for the MOA Board meeting beginning at 12:00pm at the Best Western which is near the rally site.

This is a great opportunity to learn more about your club and the 2012 rally.

Chuck Manley
2012 Rally Chair

location name/coordinates?

Chuck,
What is the name of the site, or your gathering point coordinates?
Ride Safe,
Robert
Ps please email offline.

Chuck,
Got it, see you Sat morning. A group of us will be at the Gordon Motel in Jasper AR having a Friday night feast. Your more than welcome to drop by and ride to Sedalia on Sat morning.
Ride Safe,
Robert

It would be helpful if you could post some pics or a vid of the facilities, as well as some of the local attractions :wave

I'd rather get the impressions from visitors, than from the Chamber of Commerce, if you get my drift.
I don't imagine the toilet facilities, for example, would be high on the tourist boards list of "must see" locations. :dance

I'd rather get the impressions from visitors, than from the Chamber of Commerce, if you get my drift.
I don't imagine the toilet facilities, for example, would be high on the tourist boards list of "must see" locations. :dance

It's the fairgrounds, what do you want 5 stars?:laugh

Back