• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Big feet boots

RBEST149084

I am been searching for months with no success for a nice pair of riding boots size 15. Been trying to stay around the $150.00 mark any suggestions. BTW new member joined this week :usa

Redwing boots have many sizes

I have been very statisfied with my purchases of Redwing boots. I also have size 15s and have never been dissapointed in the 30 years I have worn a Redwing boot. I have a narrow foot and so my selection in rather limited. I like their hiker line that is waterproof. I use a leg gaiter for rainy travel which keeps the rain from running down the pant leg into the boot. You can find their product line at their website. I like the attached hiker, see attached link.
http://www.redwingshoes.com/productdetails.aspx?prodid=2050

I also have a size 15 foot and it's wide as well! I own a pair of Sidi boots they are the only company that i found that size in. They are a size 50 eur = 14.5 us, the fit is good
I would buy another pair, the quality is high end but so is the price. pay a little more you 'll be glad you did !!!

I use Danner Ft Lewis boots. Very waterproof, great protection and available in your size.

Back