• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hi from Central PA

sportcruiser

Hi all!
My name is Kris and I live in Central PA. I've been a member for a few weeks now, but had some IT issues, so I haven't been able to post. But now, here I am!

I bought a 2009 K1300S from a member on here. Here she is the day I rode her home:
Tag188drop.jpg

This is my first love, a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50. She'll be sticking around for a while. Definitely different enough from the K to warrant keeping her.
DSC_0048.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting to know this community and learn more about my bike.

Nice! The photo was in Holladaysburg? If so, I need you to tell me where Dan's BBQ is. I've been looking for it and get different locations on Google and MapQuest

Welcome Kris! Great looking ride! Will we see you in Bloomsburg?

Rockbottom, thanks for your efforts! Otherwise, the smoke chasers would all starve!

Kris,

Nice ride!

You need to come meet your local BMW club members...........

www.lhbmwr.com

I have some history with Forever. PM me or email me gsjay at kaplitz dot com

jason

Nice! The photo was in Holladaysburg? If so, I need you to tell me where Dan's BBQ is. I've been looking for it and get different locations on Google and MapQuest

The K photo is State College. The C50 photo is Bald Eagle. I've heard of Dan's BBQ. I'll ask around.

I'm thinking about the Bloomsburg Rally. It would only be the weekend though, not the entire length.

Thanks for the link Jason, I will have to check out the local group.

KRIS!! Welcome! D*mn, that BOXWRENCH had to beat me welcoming you over here!
hehe

Reason Rockbottom is asking about Dan's BBQ cuz' there is a riding award/theme/ fundraiser where you have to get to at least 15 different BBQ places.. with pic of you, BBQ sign and your bike, etc... so I guess he's hunting.

If your going to the Rally let me know... I'm staying in Shamokin Dam and maybe we can hook up on the weekend, etc...

Again WELCOME over here.. Same deal, nice group of people and TONS of info, if wanted/needed.

Phil

KRIS!! Welcome! D*mn, that BOXWRENCH had to beat me welcoming you over here!
hehe

Reason Rockbottom is asking about Dan's BBQ cuz' there is a riding award/theme/ fundraiser where you have to get to at least 15 different BBQ places.. with pic of you, BBQ sign and your bike, etc... so I guess he's hunting.

If your going to the Rally let me know... I'm staying in Shamokin Dam and maybe we can hook up on the weekend, etc...

Again WELCOME over here.. Same deal, nice group of people and TONS of info, if wanted/needed.

Phil

Ahha, so I am being used already! :banghead Hehe, I just thought the man liked to eat.

I'll definitely let you guys know if I go. The boy will probably come along with his Tiger.

Thanks for the welcome, Phil.

Back