• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I see this thread is not coming along nicely......excellent.

My attempt at being good while you were gone failed....I knew you'd be pleased. :laugh If nothing else, I'm consistent.

GRRR this weekend. Roads, with nobody on them.
Nothing can be finer.

Hope you're all up at GRRR and have a grand ole time....I'll take the rest of Wisconsin. Shouldn't be a soul riding in the rest of the state. :whistle Nothing but empty roads. (Take all the critters with you, too.)

Last edited:
It's probably not a good idea to ride with nothing on, even if it's on an empty road. Also, if your tank is empty you will soon run out of petrol. Then you will find yourself having to walk to a gas station with nothing on. This is also probably not a good idea.

It's probably not a good idea to ride with nothing on, even if it's on an empty road. Also, if your tank is empty you will soon run out of petrol. Then you will find yourself having to walk to a gas station with nothing on. This is also probably not a good idea.

Roy, make sure you follow Catman's suggestions. :lurk

I haul freight for a living in a cargo van, called expedite or hot shoting. Just sitting around waiting for a load offer. Can't get to involved with much of anything. Pretty much stale, unamaginative, boring, about nothing. Just like this thread. :D

Just got back fron a run to Jenkinsville S.C. Talk about nothing, I spent the nite parked in front of the city hall and the sign on the building said it was for sale. Talk about a dead town. It was really nothing. :brow

As long as they have a doorman (you), there's nothing to be gained by using the doggie door.

Tom

No. He just sits and cries until I let him in. (and this from the so-called big, mean pit bull) Can't have him pestering the neighbors.

After rain 11 of the last 12 days, I looked up at the sky this morning and there was nothing, not even a cloud! A good day to ride to work.

Back