• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Where are the new K1300Ses?

cjack

K Bikes Complex by Choice
I don't see that anyone has a new 2012 K1300S...not the HP, but the S. With, I hope, all the options.

have seen two HP S's in the past few weeks, and a red S on the SA showroom...did not notice what year it was however.

I'm waiting on the 1600S:evil

Last edited:
I saw a solid BLACK one today....

:stickJust kidding, I know its your favorite bike color....

BMW has an underground bunker with drums of original 086 black paint. It's about time for them to bring out another barrel. :)

With a little carbon fiber...Helen wants one as well.

Saw a new HP K13S on the 4th at Luckenbach ..pretty nice!

The black looks good and it looks like it has black wheels. Jack, you better get your order in :)
This is the first I've seen there would be a 2013 K1300S.
I don't see the F800ST on the 2013 list.

2013-BMW-K1300S1-small.jpg

Last edited:
2013 bmw k1300s

Are those images of the 2013 BMW K1300S in flat black for real? Meaning, is that really a color that's coming out for 2013? If so, I may have to trade in my 2009 in light grey metallic (currently the best color though lava orange is certainly close) for this. Looks like it's good for another 10 mph of top speed based on the stealth look alone!

Kent

Are those images of the 2013 BMW K1300S in flat black for real?

It's not flat black, it's Sapphire Black Metallic, same color as my front fender and lower part of my side fairing panels.
Here's a picture in better light. Looks like the fender in this picture is CF.

BMW-K-Forum_Meeting_GAP_2013_046.jpg

Fender may be same as HP, which is carbon...sweet! The pillion seat cowl may be as well

And look at the footpegs...look round now.

Rinty... In terms of specs, the K13S has 4 more HP and 4 more lbs. There are some small refinements with the K13S. Some prefer the slightly more characterful snarl and rawness to the K12S. There's also a more 3D look to the K12S versus the slabbier K13S. But the despite the preceding, the bikes are essentially 90%+ the same. Given the song one can pick up a fine K12S for, one must really want the K13S to buy one. Both are spectacular bikes imo.

Rinty... In terms of specs, the K13S has 4 more HP and 4 more lbs. There are some small refinements with the K13S. Some prefer the slightly more characterful snarl and rawness to the K12S. There's also a more 3D look to the K12S versus the slabbier K13S. But the despite the preceding, the bikes are essentially 90%+ the same. Given the song one can pick up a fine K12S for, one must really want the K13S to buy one. Both are spectacular bikes imo.

Speaking of K12s for a song, a guy is selling my Grey '06 for me and is such a bargain I'm temped to buy it.

Back