• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Convenci??n Internacional BMW de M?®xico

I didn't notice until page three that this was from 2003...and I want to go!

i realized it was old not from looking at the date, but noting there was no hexheads!

what was with that all yellow S????

Visian: I just wanted to bump your travel article. Very informative y muy excelente!!

With winter approaching, I thought this'd be a good time to bump this fantastic Ride Report of Visian. Every good solid insight involved with riding Mexico is here!!

Our own AZB member AZ-J will have an article here soon on the GDL-PV Rally Trip.

hey, thank you for the compliment! :)

i really enjoyed this ride, had a great time writing up the report.

ian

Ian, nice report. Here are some more Convenci??n Internacional BMW de M?®xico ride reports you will like (if you have not seen them already). I hate to hijack your report, but I think they will add another dimension to your report.
Great Video!
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
I also like the report Ruben did yesterday: Here

. . . :thumb Gracias

a little late here but great report and pix Ian. looked like a fabulous travel.

Ian, nice report. Here are some more Convenci??n Internacional BMW de M?®xico ride reports you will like (if you have not seen them already). I hate to hijack your report, but I think they will add another dimension to your report.​

a little late here but great report and pix Ian. looked like a fabulous travel.

jim - thanks for the pointers, and houston thanks for the good word.

if you ever get the chance to travel to mexico and attend the national rally, you should take it! the fine people of mexico really have a different take on a rally.... and a very good one at that.

ian​

Back