• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Brand new F700GS rider

packitout

Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Marty and my first bike was a 1975 Kawasaki KE 250 Enduro that I purchased in 1977. My best freind had a Bultaco 250 Alpina and he taught me all of my off road skills. My other riding buddy was my high school German teacher, He had a BMW R60. That's where my appreciation for BMW's started. In 1985 I purchased a 1975 BMW 2002 automobile. It was and still is the best car I ever had. When I decided to get back in to riding, after a thirty year absence, I looked at alot of bikes...However I knew that I would be getting a BMW. The Boxers were calling my name but I went with an F700GS instead. I would love to hear from other GS owners about their experiences.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Marty and my first bike was a 1975 Kawasaki KE 250 Enduro that I purchased in 1977. My best freind had a Bultaco 250 Alpina and he taught me all of my off road skills. My other riding buddy was my high school German teacher, He had a BMW R60. That's where my appreciation for BMW's started. In 1985 I purchased a 1975 BMW 2002 automobile. It was and still is the best car I ever had. When I decided to get back in to riding, after a thirty year absence, I looked at alot of bikes...However I knew that I would be getting a BMW. The Boxers were calling my name but I went with an F700GS instead. I would love to hear from other GS owners about their experiences.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum! This is the first confirmed purchase of the F7 and I'm sure the members will be interested on how it is going for you. Once you get situated you can drop into the F-Twins area and help bring a little life to that section of the forum.
You can also fill out the rest of your profile when you get a chance. Any questions- just ask. Gary

Welcome to the forum! As Gary said, I think you are the first F7GS.

As another GS rider, I look forward to hearing your feedback. What type of riding are you interested in?

Also, please take a moment to fill out your profile and help the group get to know you a little.

F7GS for us too

Hello. My wife and I also just bought two F7GS. This bike fit her perfectly, and after I realized I wasn't going to need the F800, I went for it as well, and we are both very happy. Happy Trails from NorCal!

Back