• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Party! November madness!

I was heading that way this Saturday. Never rode in wisconsin and was too tired the last time I was close. So this weekend is supposed to be nice (for november).
For a party goer that probably won't drink alcohol would there be a pepsi available?

I was heading that way this Saturday. Never rode in wisconsin and was too tired the last time I was close. So this weekend is supposed to be nice (for november).
For a party goer that probably won't drink alcohol would there be a pepsi available?

Yes, there will. Even more than one.:ha
We just went and bought a bunch of soft drinks.
Today , we are making some food and cleaning.
Not too much, nobody cares right?
:ha

Coming from St.Louis just for a 800+ day trip. PM with an address so I can add you to my stops. :clap

Fun time!

Great to see everyone at the party at Rapid_Roy's! Here is a great big THANK YOU for the great food and the bonfire, Roy and Nancy.

You guys ROCK!

still smiling.......

Thank you

Roy, it was great to meet you and everyone else there today. You picked a great day for it. My son and I enjoyed seeing the bikes. :bikes

Roy...

Thanks for all the hospitality today!
I wish I could have stayed longer.
It was great seeing friends and making new ones.

Best,
Howard

I liked the ham. Thanks

Tourist ...

It was great to meet you. Did you make it all the way back to St Louis last night?

I kept thinking of your ride, and even though the skies were clear and dry, riding ANY distance - not to mention 800 miles - on November 21 without any electrics is a heckuva a feat. My hat is of to you, my friend!

:clap

Sue,
Easy speasy. About half way home I hit the temp line, went from 41 to 48 in a blink of an eye and was 54 when I got home. Thought about heading further south but I didn't know if there were any parties down there. Got home about a little after 2.

Nice to have met all of you.

.......wait....its 65 today. I'm outta here...A trip thru wine country. :buds

Rapid Roy

Would you be interested in helping me organize the "Cuban Food" Expedition over the holidays?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Howard

I had a great time, thanks....

Attachments

• 11-21-09 Party.jpg
    11-21-09 Party.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 195
ARGGH! I had this marked on the calendar as being on the 28th. I think I said that date at the club meeting too. :banghead

Yep Andy, that's one of the signs. Won't be long now. Start pasting those notes on the doors and fridge. :D

Signs? What signs? I didn't see no signs. I'll put more notes on the fridge once I remember where I put the note pad.......

Last edited:
Back